Here are the salient points of Manolo's review.
- "I tried other goose products before, but they were mixed with pork meat and they did not meet my expectations."
- "Some of OCA SFORZESCA’s products represent the local tradition of pure goose salami without pork meat added. Others, such as galantine, are more innovative and really good."
- "A special mention goes to the goose liver paté from the guilty-free line because that's a major culinary issue".
- “The customer of this area already knows some goose products, yet he is amazed at the quality and finesse of these products. While the other customers who perhaps are not familiar with goose products, are favorably surprised by products of great elegance. "
- "So these goose products are really above standard."
- "The rating of OCA SFORZESCA is highly positive because it gives total assistance both in the supply of the products and the excellent advice on to how to manage and create the best dishes."
We thank Manolo for sharing his experience with us.
If you want to see the whole review...
Ask us for more information or download freely our eBook with more than 100 pages of excellent dishes by our chefs ...
I am in Turin at the Pizzeria Fratelli Roselli in the company of the owner Gerri and I will quote a couple of thoughts out of his review for you.
If you want to listen to the whole Gerri's review ...
Here are the highlights of Claudio’s review of the Albenga deli shop.
- "... let's definitely start talking about what I find exceptional, the cooked goose ham."
- "At first look it doesn't say much, but when you cut it ...."
- "Oh my God!!! What’s a surprise !!! You can slice it very thin without it crumbling".
- "and the consistency !!! Really UNIQUE !!!"
- "It melts in your mouth revealing a very pleasant, sweet and very persistent taste."
-" It moved me!!! Really good!!!"
- "... What about the vote? 10 +++ I highly recommend it".
by Gianluca Bellazzi
Let me take the opportunity of Gianfranco di Cento’s (FE) good review, since he’s owner of an artisan laboratory, on the advantages of using our goose fat in the preparation of the Sfogliata or Jewish cake.
The original recipe understandably involves the use of goose fat instead of pork fat and Gianfranco has re-proposed the original recipe with great success.
His thoughts express all his enthusiasm about the processing of the dough and in the final result.
Here are the highlights of Gianfranco’s review.
• "I was amazed by the excellent quality of this product". This is because only the white intestinal fat of lean geese that are not force fed is used. That fresh fat is hand-picked and cooked at low temperature for a short time.
• "It has much more yield in processing (compared to pork fat)". Because of its richness in oleic acid it is very spreadable even in uniform and very thin layers.
• "It has a delicate perfume and taste". Ever since ancient Egyptian times, it has been used thanks to these unique qualities.
• "It makes the dough much more digestible without giving up the flavour of animal fat". Because goose fat is rich in oleic acid, a characteristic fat of an EVO, and it has all the sweetness of an animal fat.
• "The product is smooth". It has a soft consistency and is very suitable for spreading easily and without inconveniences.
1/28/2021 0 Comments
by Gianluca Bellazzi
After the Christmas break, we’re getting back to you with something really important to us.
After reading the review by Claudio, owner of a deli shop in Albenga, I can much better appreciate the characteristics that are important for you and your customers. Who better than you, can describe the most interesting aspects of a product since you slice it every day?
I decided to share with you this wonderful "slicing feedback" on our cooked goose ham (CASTELLANO). This review will allow you to make the best of the exclusive top of the range product in order to surprise your customers once again.
First of all the slice: thin, very thin and without crumbs. Because your customers do not like them. In addition, crumbs get the slicer dirty and you have to constantly clean it. They are both time and money consuming.
Another important point of our goose ham is the palatability. A thin slice melts in your mouth leaving a sweet and very persistent flavour. It’s this taste that will bring your customers back. In fact, a thin slice enhances the best of the red savoury goose meat.
And finally, all our gastronomic support. We will give you lots of gastronomic tips to make a good impression in front of your customers. With us you will always be a goose expert!
by Gianluca Bellazzi
Reading the review by Rossella, a historic restaurateur, I move by the involvement that goes far beyond words.
Then after a second reading, I collect all the originality of the combinations of our pure goose products with fruits. These are modern and very elegant combinations that carry you throw the gourmet world.
So I decide to share it with you. Because you want to exploit all the exclusivity of a top of salami to surprise your customers once again.
The goose leg in confit is combined with an orange mustard. It makes you dream. The orange note enhances the flavours of the goose. While the presence of citric acid in the confit makes it even more delicate.
The 45-days cured sliced smoked goose breast is marvellous with a sweet grapes.
The goose liver paté is combines with a warm bread and with red currants.
The goose salami, on the other hand, are served with only hot bread. It helps to capture the flavours and all the delicatessen of pure goose products.
by Gianluca Bellazzi
We are in the beautiful city of Lodi near Milan. The city was founded in 1158 by Federico Barbarossa following the destruction of the ancient Roman village.
We are in the historic centre in the deli shop Latte&Caglio overlooking the main street Corso Umberto I. We are in the pleasant company of the owner Mauro and Daniele who is always ready to serve you and dedicate you all the time you need to discover their gastronomic products.
Here you find the most interesting passages from the testimony of our client Mauro.
"I had already had an unhappy experience with goose salami. Then, however, when I met Gianluca I found an expert of goose products ..."
"Today I can say that we are very satisfied on all goose range of products."
"There is a seasonality in goose products. There are some goose products that are more suitable in the cold period. While others are good for fresh dishes as cooked goose ham and cured goose breast."
"We are also happy with the pre-sliced product. The packaging is very nice. It is very well done. The amount is right even those alone or couples."
"The goose paté is a good discovery. It is a good news that will surely explode with the winter period. But already today we have a good response on this product ...."
"My customers tell me I've tasted it too, I eat goose salami. But they do not know that in fact it is not a pure goose salami, but it is a product where the goose is present at 20-30%."
"Oca Sforzesca's goose salami is a product that is not heavy to digest. It is pleasant and fragrant. It is not a mixed salami. Our customers find all the finesse of the goose."
"We are satisfied. We are a small shop and we talk directly to Gianluca. He is very fast and efficient."
"There has always been a great collaboration."
From the review by Mr. Giancarlo, whom I thank, I understand that many people do not know that the production of pure goose salami is an ancient tradition in northern Italy. A very old tradition that has its roots in the twelfth century.
Many people are convinced that France is the most important country for pure goose salami. When in reality it offers basically foie gras.
Giancarlo reminds us that "Goose charcuterie is a great Italian plate ... you do not need to go to France."
We do not have foie gras because our geese are not force feeding. But they are raised on the ground with a natural feed based on corn and soy.
And with this amazing red goose meat, which has no equal in the animal world, we produce an exclusive pure goose salami for gourmet customers.
And as Mr. Giancarlo reminds us, it is not necessary to go to France to discover the elegance of the goose charcuterie.
Our artisan goose salami are Made in Italy. They are stuffed into hand-sewn goose skin to offer to you a top goose products.
Charcuteries for those who want the best in palatability and delicacy without sacrificing the lightness of poultry meat.