I am in Turin at the Pizzeria Fratelli Roselli in the company of the owner Gerri and I will quote a couple of thoughts out of his review for you.
If you want to listen to the whole Gerri's review ...
Here are the highlights of Claudio’s review of the Albenga deli shop.
- "... let's definitely start talking about what I find exceptional, the cooked goose ham."
- "At first look it doesn't say much, but when you cut it ...."
- "Oh my God!!! What’s a surprise !!! You can slice it very thin without it crumbling".
- "and the consistency !!! Really UNIQUE !!!"
- "It melts in your mouth revealing a very pleasant, sweet and very persistent taste."
-" It moved me!!! Really good!!!"
- "... What about the vote? 10 +++ I highly recommend it".