Oca Sforzesca’s liver is far from the classic foie gras. It is obtained exclusively from lean geese from the Romagna breed of white plumage, freely bred on the ground and fed naturally without force-feeding (Gavage).
This is therefore a healthy liver of about 100 g. You should think that it takes about 10 geese to get 1 kg. This liver, one of a kind, is delicate, tender, slightly sweet, very digestible and free of “guilty feelings”.
If we look at the nutritional facts, we find out that it is especially rich in iron (30.5 mg / 100 g), 30% higher concentration than pork liver. It is an invaluable source of iron particularly appreciated by all those people who need it as a supplement in the diet.
We have therefore thought to satisfy both lovers of gourmet goose liver and those who appreciate it for its nutritional aspects. Then we have made a product of excellence, practical, functional and with good shelf life.
From our research and development, we have created MORO, Cooked goose salami with 20% goose liver. It is a delicate and soft product in which the goose meat and the goose liver chase each other creating an unforgettable flavor combination.
It is a very versatile product, ready to eat, timeless in the kitchen, to be used according to your creativity:
• as cold cuts;
• to prepare authentic culinary masterpieces such as Risotto with Oca Sforzesca cooked goose liver salami;
• or to top a warm base as Cooked goose liver salami on soft polenta.
Goose salami toppings have many advantages for you:
• they simplify the cooking;
• the dish becomes gourmet and healthy;
• more customer requirements can be met;
• it is balanced, from a nutritional point of view;
• It will give character to your business and enhance your creativity.
OcaSforzescaNews is our newsletter to inform you in the best way