If you don not get your hands on it, it is quite difficult to describe the unique characteristics of our melted goose fat.
So I take the opportunity of Salvatore's review, who is an expert in making and using goose fat, to share with you the exclusive characteristics of such local product.
First of all, it is a "Traditional product" of our area.
It is a sweet, fresh and light fat thanks to the richness of oleic acid.
It is made from the white intestinal goose fat melted at low temperature.
Here are some points from Salvatore's review about our melted goose fat:
- "It comes in very practical jar".
- "When I open the jar I smell the same fragrance of my goose fat that I have been using for years in all my dishes. "
- "Looking at the excellent colour we understand that it is produced with a good fat without damaging it."
- "I use it mainly in making bread and pizza dough and I guarantee you that it is excellent".
Because of its higher frying point, with this goose fat you can sautée potatoes or other vegetables, make bread, crackers and then offer to your customers an extraordinary experience.
You are able to get products that:
- taste full and round;
- are crisp and golden on the outside;-
- are soft inside;
- are light;
- have a fresh and delicate flavour.
This melted goose fat contains only 32% saturated fats and is rich, at least for 40%, of oleic acid (typical of extra virgin olive oil).
Although the new agreement between UE and United Kingdom is very interesting for you because you can have the right opportunity to import without custom duties.
And now I tell you why you can import without both taxies and custom problems.
If we read the ORIGIN-2 annex of the agreement we can find out the preferential origin rules to cut down the customs duties.
All our goose products have EU preferential origin. Then you can import them without taxis.
We have only to write on the commercial invoice this text:
" The exporter of the products covered by this document declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of European Community preferential origin."
So with us you are in a very good hand.
You can import exclusive goose products without any problems for different reasons:
- I am EU certified responsible for custom matters;
- We have a good agreement between UE and United Kingdom;
- We know and we have got the preferential origin not to pay custom duties.
Oca Sforzesca Gastronomist
All Appetizer Cold Cuts Cooked Goose Ham Cooked Goose Salami Cotechino Crisps Cured Goose Breast Cured Goose Salami Dough Easter Feedbacks First Course Goose Goose And Rice Goose Bresaola Goose Charcuteries Goose Cotechino Goose Fat Goose Galantine Goose Ham Goose Leg Goose Liver Goose Salami Gooshi Pizza Platter Risotto Second Course Summer Sushi Testimonials Winter
OCA SFORZESCA S.r.l.
Tel. +39 0381 1971518 - WhatsApp +39 349 1488027 - email@example.com
Strada Fogliano Sup. 104 - 27029 Vigevano PV (Italy)