by Gianluca Bellazzi
Let me take the opportunity of Gianfranco di Cento’s (FE) good review, since he’s owner of an artisan laboratory, on the advantages of using our goose fat in the preparation of the Sfogliata or Jewish cake.
The original recipe understandably involves the use of goose fat instead of pork fat and Gianfranco has re-proposed the original recipe with great success.
His thoughts express all his enthusiasm about the processing of the dough and in the final result.
Here are the highlights of Gianfranco’s review.
• "I was amazed by the excellent quality of this product". This is because only the white intestinal fat of lean geese that are not force fed is used. That fresh fat is hand-picked and cooked at low temperature for a short time.
• "It has much more yield in processing (compared to pork fat)". Because of its richness in oleic acid it is very spreadable even in uniform and very thin layers.
• "It has a delicate perfume and taste". Ever since ancient Egyptian times, it has been used thanks to these unique qualities.
• "It makes the dough much more digestible without giving up the flavour of animal fat". Because goose fat is rich in oleic acid, a characteristic fat of an EVO, and it has all the sweetness of an animal fat.
• "The product is smooth". It has a soft consistency and is very suitable for spreading easily and without inconveniences.
One of the most important characteristic of chicken meat is its lightness. And the consumers know it very well.
Maybe they don't know that lightness is due to the richness, typical of poultry, of unsaturated fats (the good ones) and low content in saturated fats (the bad ones). But that doesn't matter to your clients.
Surely if you have high quality poultry you will want to enhance its flavour because you have selected it so carefully.
So, you usually add pork salami to poultry meat to improve the taste of the preparation. But at the same time you are adding those saturated fats that poultry doesn’t contain, which is the reason why you’re having it in the first place.
So is it possible to combine flavour and lightness to obtain an even more exclusive poultry? A premium poultry combination for your most demanding clientele?
Our CASTELLANO, cooked goose ham, and GALATEA 45 days cured goose breast can help you achieve gourmet results you have never tasted before.
The lightness of the chicken meat together with the taste of our Made in Italy goose products could be your new winning gastronomic proposal.
A unique and exclusive proposal for your gourmet clientele, keeping all the lightness of poultry.
I would like to make your work easier, unique and rewarding.
So allow me to tell you in only 6 points the main characteristics of our goose products compared to the competition.
1. Aimed at a gourmet audience, OCA SFORZESCA's goose salami are hand made according to a traditional recipes passed down from father to son for three generations.
2. Our goose salami is an ideal product for deli shops that serve a demanding and refined clientele, that want a good alternative to pork salami or that don’t eat pork meat, with a medium-high income and resident in cities.
3. We offer you the pure goose salami according to the tradition. It is the original recipe with only goose meat and without pork meat added. Geese are rigorously reared on the ground, without force-feeding. We only use the hand-sewn goose neck as the skin case.
4. Our original goose salami allows you a high quality product for your customers that ask for it.
- No more low quality expensive pork salami with a little goose meat.
- No more slow, late deliveries.
- No thinner slicing yield with a product that crumbles and dirties the machine.
5. With our modern quality system, we process your request within 72 hours and deliver within 72 hours from order confirmation.
6. Our products are guaranteed only goose meat without pork meat added.
Before shipping, the order is checked and the quality control seal is stamped. After that, the package is monitored until delivery. And if you are not satisfied with a product, we will replace it for free. It is enough you send it back to us.
Oca Sforzesca Gastronomist
All Appetizer Cold Cuts Cooked Goose Ham Cooked Goose Salami Cotechino Crisps Cured Goose Breast Cured Goose Salami Dough Easter Feedbacks First Course Goose Goose And Rice Goose Bresaola Goose Charcuteries Goose Cotechino Goose Fat Goose Galantine Goose Ham Goose Leg Goose Liver Goose Salami Gooshi Pizza Platter Risotto Second Course Summer Sushi Testimonials Winter
OCA SFORZESCA S.r.l.
Tel. +39 0381 1971518 - WhatsApp +39 349 1488027 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Strada Fogliano Sup. 104 - 27029 Vigevano PV (Italy)