Here are the salient points of Matteo's review.
- "I tasted the cooked goose salami and the cooked goose ham. I liked them immediately because of their flavour. I knew that these goose products are local. So I decided to follow OCA SFORZESCA'S goose products."
- "Basically my wine bar comes from the local tradition with our exclusive products. I chose the original cooked goose salami and the cooked goose salami with black truffle."
- "I can prepare a cold cut which is dedicated to goose products. It is called "Perdoname Madre por mi vida l'oca". I prepare these goose cold cuts with five other products: cooked goose ham, cured goose breast, cooked goose salami with truffle and galantine.
- When I tell them (my customers) that it’s only goose meat they are surprise because it’s just goose. After that they are very satisfied and happy."
- Someone says that they can not be sliced? "It is not true. It can be sliced very well. I have no problem."
- I think that the people at OCA SFORZESCA work with passion and love. So this is very important for me. OCA SFORZESCA’s staff works fast and I am very satisfied."
- "I suggest OCA SFORZESCA to everyone that needs only goose produces without pork."
We thank Matteo for his review.
Would you like to watch the whole video?
Here are the salient points of Manolo's review.
- "I tried other goose products before, but they were mixed with pork meat and they did not meet my expectations."
- "Some of OCA SFORZESCA’s products represent the local tradition of pure goose salami without pork meat added. Others, such as galantine, are more innovative and really good."
"A special mention goes to the goose liver paté from the guilty-free line because that's a major culinary issue".
- “The customer of this area already knows some goose products, yet he is amazed at the quality and finesse of these products. While the other customers who perhaps are not familiar with goose products, are favorably surprised by products of great elegance. "
- "So these goose products are really above standard."
- "The rating of OCA SFORZESCA is highly positive because it gives total assistance both in the supply of the products and the excellent advice on to how to manage and create the best dishes."
We thank Manolo for sharing his experience with us.
If you want to see the whole review...
Would you like to offer esclusive dishes to your customers? You can download freely our eBook with more than 100 pages ...
Our Italian goose products combine very well with sweet vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, green beans, avocado, just to mention a few typical spring-summer variety.
But they also taste delicious with autumn produce such as pumpkins, grapes and chestnuts. These are also characterized by their sweetness.
It is precisely the chestnuts that fall out of the trees of that warn us day after day that at the end of this month we will change season into Autumn.
It is precisely the roasted chestnuts, a sweet and soft fruits, that reminds us of the delicious blend combining smoked cured goose breast with the sweetness, softness and light smoked aftertaste.
In addition you can appreciate the contrast between the brick red of the cured goose breast and the hazelnut color of the chestnuts.
Download freely our eBook with the best wishes by our chefs ...
I am in Turin at the Pizzeria Fratelli Roselli in the company of the owner Gerri and I will quote a couple of thoughts out of his review for you.
Would you like to receive the best goose food combinations by our customers? It is free.
If you want to listen to the whole Gerri's review ...
if this is the case, this proposal is very important for you both in terms of direct and indirect income.
Chef Lorenzo’s review (Torre dei gelsi restaurant) will tell you about a great summer opportunity to make your appetizer unique.
Yes, you got it right. Unique, because in our proposal we enable you to use all the power of goose and rice combinations.
The combination of goose with rice has always been something extraordinary, but has always been served as “risotto”.
We have found that using the Selenium variety rice, usually used for the preparation of sushi, together with goose products that has the same freshness as fish, the result is surprisingly delicious.
Our GOOSHI (TM) is born as a consequence to these two simple considerations. It is the original goose sushi. A typical very elegant summer offer, that can help you to differentiate your appetizer with something exclusive and fresh during this hot season.
The products that are most suitable for the preparation of GOOSHI are basically three: the smoked goose breast cured for 45 days, the cooked goose ham and the goose leg in confit. Three products made from whole muscle, one cured to have greater intensity and two cooked to have a sweeter and more delicate flavour.
We will be offering you the first kg of GOOSHI rice for free.
You also get 30 minutes of free gastronomic support (online or on the phone).
Ah ... I forgot. The GOOSHI customer will also ask for expensive wine! So have it chilled!
Do not let the Japanese shops, who use our rice, blow your summer business away.
With the coming on of the summer season, our requests immediately change and we look for typically fresher, lighter and more digestible foods.
Maybe you don't want to think exclusively about a cooked ham and mozzarella because even though the ham might be excellent, it might still be a bit heavy for you in this period.
Or maybe cold cuts still tempt you even though during the summer it is a bit more difficult to eat them. You deal with this dilemma every year and perhaps you might like to rethink your cooked ham with an exclusive proposal more suited to this period.
Here are the highlights of Claudio’s review of the Albenga deli shop.
- "... let's definitely start talking about what I find exceptional, the cooked goose ham."
- "At first look it doesn't say much, but when you cut it .... Oh my God!!! What’s a surprise !!! You can slice it very thin without it crumbling".
- "and the consistency !!! Really UNIQUE !!! It melts in your mouth revealing a very pleasant, sweet and very persistent taste. It moved me!!! Really good!!!"
- "... What about the vote? 10 +++ I highly recommend it".
What more can I say? I would just add that it is an elegant and incomparable "classic" in alternative to your gourmet cooked ham and mozzarella dish for this summer.
I am writing to you to tell you about the important recognition of our customers.
The chefs on the yachts off the coast of Versilia, chose our Original goose salami basically for two reasons.
The first one is the exclusivity of a particularly elegant and complex meat that has a persistent flavor, unique in its kind and unparalleled throughout the animal world. A top of the range product for people who appreciate gourmet foods and who are not willing to accept compromises.
The second reason is its lightness and digestibility. Two typical aspects of the poultry family that are appreciated even more during the summer.
In short, it is a choice of excellence and it is also a lifestyle, total well-being at the table in total relaxation and ease.
The chefs have chosen the cooked goose ham (CASTELLANO), the cured goose breast (GALATEA) curing 45 days and the cured goose salami (CONVIVIO).
4/30/2021 0 Comments
Cured sliced goose breast Bacon
April is unquestionably the month of Carbonara pasta as we have already written in the previous article.
Obviously, some of our customers immediately see a good opportunity for new business. So, they ask us for a more useful and already sliced version. An exclusive and gourmet first course goose item.
We have created a new and very interesting version of goose breast bacon cured at least 45 days and already sliced.
It is a thicker cut because it must be sauteed without drying too much. It needs to reach the right crunchiness outside and remain soft on the inside.
It has just come out and already is very popular among many chefs.
4/12/2021 0 Comments
Let me grab the opportunity of the “Carbonara Day” to give you some extraordinary informations.
You know the legendary pasta with egg, pepper, pecorino cheese and bacon famous all over the world and an undisputed Roman recipe? We celebrate the recipe right around this time of year.
We know that lots of people do not eat pork for different reasons and they seek other options, so we cannot offer them the original version.
But it would be a real shame not to offer them a more elegant and more exclusive version while respecting the essential characteristics of the recipe.
Of course, like bacon, its gourmet alternative should be:
- very tasty because of dry seasoning with a salt and pepper;
- cured for a long time, to give it greater intensity;
- and with the characteristic external drier layer that makes it slightly crunchy.
So what is the valid alternative if you want to prepare a unique carbonara and differentiate it for elegance and lightness?
Our cured goose breast GALATEA, cured at least 45 days, is the valid alternative to prepare an exclusive dish.
It is intended for all those who want to rediscover the tasty of Carbonara with the roundness and delicacy of the goose.
Would you also like to offer a gourmet carbonara? Download freely our eBook
by Gianluca Bellazzi
Let me take the opportunity of Gianfranco di Cento’s (FE) good review, since he’s owner of an artisan laboratory, on the advantages of using our goose fat in the preparation of the Sfogliata or Jewish cake.
The original recipe understandably involves the use of goose fat instead of pork fat and Gianfranco has re-proposed the original recipe with great success.
His thoughts express all his enthusiasm about the processing of the dough and in the final result.
Here are the highlights of Gianfranco’s review.
• "I was amazed by the excellent quality of this product". This is because only the white intestinal fat of lean geese that are not force fed is used. That fresh fat is hand-picked and cooked at low temperature for a short time.
• "It has much more yield in processing (compared to pork fat)". Because of its richness in oleic acid it is very spreadable even in uniform and very thin layers.
• "It has a delicate perfume and taste". Ever since ancient Egyptian times, it has been used thanks to these unique qualities.
• "It makes the dough much more digestible without giving up the flavour of animal fat". Because goose fat is rich in oleic acid, a characteristic fat of an EVO, and it has all the sweetness of an animal fat.
• "The product is smooth". It has a soft consistency and is very suitable for spreading easily and without inconveniences.
Oca Sforzesca Gastronomist
All Appetizer Cold Cuts Cooked Goose Ham Cooked Goose Salami Cotechino Crisps Cured Goose Breast Cured Goose Salami Dough Easter Feedbacks First Course Goose Goose And Rice Goose Bresaola Goose Charcuteries Goose Cotechino Goose Fat Goose Galantine Goose Ham Goose Leg Goose Liver Goose Salami Gooshi Pizza Platter Risotto Second Course Summer Sushi Testimonials Winter
OCA SFORZESCA S.r.l.
Tel. +39 0381 1971518 - WhatsApp +39 349 1488027 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Strada Fogliano Sup. 104 - 27029 Vigevano PV (Italy)